Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

100th day 2015

100th Day of School!!!
Our 100th day came and went very quickly - without snow to delay this day this year, it kind of snuck up on me!  So here are a few quick activities we did during math tub rotations.

We started the day counting 10 of 10 different snacks, giving each child a baggie of 100 items to eat for snack.

Then here is a brief overview of our Math tubs.

100th day crown


In 100 seconds, how many push ups, jumping jacks, squats, etc. can you do?


Highlighting all the 100's you can find in the search a number puzzle.


Find the bone on the 100th chart with the clue given in a minute.


Make something out of the numbers 100.


Stick 100 stickers.
This entire pack came from Teacher Pay teachers - sure made it easy!

1 comment:

  1. Well, according to me, choosing a kindergarten depends on your own location, school's location, age of your kid, your budget and many more consideration. I admitted my kid to Phoenix kindergarten
    that is next to my home. I am so happy and so is my little boy. The internet is an excellent resource for teachers and home-schooling parents.

    ReplyDelete