Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 4: Numbers, Counting and Printing

This game was a favorite of mine last year.  I found it on TPT for teen numbers.  I made my own 20-30 game, and now I made the 0-10 game.  I can't wait to try it with the kids!



ALL the dot cards are here.  This is a favorite activity, they just copy the numbers and then connect the dots.  It takes a bit of prep work, but it will be used for years to come!


Printing number with the Letter School app.


A Lakeshore game that is really great and very interactive.   Here is a link.


And since we were working with shapes AND finishing our Brown Bear book, here is a cute little teacher directed activity.


Oh, everyone LOVED this one.  I found this idea on Pinterest.  They just roll the number die I made out of squares from AC Moore and then roll the color die and stamp that number with the dots.  (Dollar Tree Bingo Markers)






This game was a favorite of mine last year.  I found it on TPT for teen numbers.  I made my own 20-30 game, and now I made the 0-10 game.  We do this for a couple weeks.
Dot to dot cards finished!

1 comment:

  1. Label counting and print verification Reconcile Engineering was faced with certain challenges from customers in the CD DVD manufacturing sector and in the .Printing

    ReplyDelete