Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 5: Counting, Counting, Counting

I am hoping a few pictures will give you an idea until I have a moment to explain. :)

 Roll a  number   The children roll the die and write the number on the graph.  It is that simple.
This is a great way to make munbers using snap cubes   It can be a little tricky, but they turn out great.  I will try and find the link for this activity. Here it is!
I have so many apps for counting on our iTouches, I allow students to go to anyone they would like.  Grandpa's Workshop is a great one and Caboose Express.

We are finishing our shape book.  Here is the link.
This is a great counting game and I encouraged my friends to try and know the answer quick, without counting each fish if they could.  Here is the link.



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your explanations of your centers -tubs. I could use some help.
    Terry
    Sunnyvale, CA

    ReplyDelete